If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

This week.....a list, CVS, sewing and sweet babies

It's a new week and a new month. I have lots keeping me busy and I expect you do too!
Here is my to do list - I've made a good bit of progress so far.
I have some Christmas themed washi tape and stamps but I'm waiting a bit to start any Christmas decorating.  Maybe I'll do it this weekend or even next week.  


I wasn't planning to go to CVS this week but my husband has had one of those long-lingering colds and he needed some more cough medicine.  I decided it would be much easier to stop at little CVS than either of the Super Walmarts in my town.
The Febreeze items are all buy 1 get 1 50% off.  Also I had a coupon from Sunday's paper on Febreeze- buy 1 get 1 free.  And when you spend $20 on Febreeze, you earn a $5 ECB.
I bought 6 Febreeze products, 2 packs of nail glue and 1 bottle of Robitussin(not in picture as my husband has already opened and taken a dose of it)
I used about $17 in ECB from last week.
Spent $15.09 and got back $5 ECB


I sewed 14 little bandana bibs for Charlie, our youngest grandchild.  They just need the buttons hand-Sewn on.  


Speaking of grandchildren,  I had such a good time seeing the 2 granddaughters that live an hour away.  This is 3 year old (closer to 4 years) Andie.  We like to take selfies together.
She says "Grandma, your hair is just like mine". 


Here is 4 1/2 month old Charlie and 6 month old Jackson.  They were fascinated with each other but had to be constantly watched as Jackson pulled Charlie's hair and Charlie scratched Jackson's face.
I expect these 2 cousins will be good friends just like the other 5 grands are.
Yes, Charlie is wearing little boots!  She had a headband on too but I guess she lost it while playing with Jackson.  

Have a good rest of the week everyone! 

10 comments:

  1. Your grandchildren are so cute and precious. I love seeing photos of them. I hope you had good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you grandbabies are so cute! I'm glad that they will be close. Great deals at CVS- Hope your husband gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandkids are adorable! I'm so glad you got to spend time with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandkids are adorable! I'm so glad you got to spend time with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only do you and Andie have the same hair, you have the same smile. The little ones are too cute. It's nice that they live close enough to grow up together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhonda,

    My oh My! I think your granddaughter, Andie, looks so much like you she could be your daughter!
    We have two families in our church whose children have been expecting at the same time for the past 4-5 years. All the little cousins are within weeks of being the same age. It is absolutely wonderful to watch these little ones grow up with their cousins as their best friends. I'm sure Charlie and Jackson will be very close also.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, so busy, busy, busy. Love that photo of you and your granddaughter. You do look so much alike! All your grands are so very sweet. They are blessed to have so many cousins to grow up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking grandkids. So lucky you all get together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great savings!
    Your bibs are always so cute.
    Do you know that your site is often listed on mine as the top traffic source? Thank you so much for including me in your sidebar! I do hope people visit you from my site as well. Blessings to you from Harvest Lane Cottage, where everyone gets a new toothbrush and uses fancy toothpaste. Thank you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐