If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, September 28, 2015

To do list, some sewing, new nail routine and CVS

This is going to be a jumbled up post!

First my to do list for this week


Last week I got quite a bit of sewing done.  
I finally finished the aprons for me that have been in progress for at least a month.

I also sewed up more napkins from some thrifted tablecloths- I am not sure how many but if they are all clean, they won't fit in the drawer.  My husband really prefers cloth napkins and these red ticking ones are his all time favorite.  They are almost as thick as denim but very soft.  
This little Kristoff tunic is on this week's list but I made it Sunday night.  I used the same online tutorial that I used last year to sew this same tunic for the same grandson.  But he grew and needed a bigger one to wear to see Frozen On Ice with his other grandparents.  


I hope to never have to go to a nail salon again and am trying these new products on my nails and so far, my nails are harder and good enough for me.  
OPI Nail Envy to strengthen, OPI Avoplex oil for cuticles and a Tweezerman 6 way file - I really like this file!  All items were ordered from Amazon.  


CVS - lots of sales this week 
The products I liked were so big in the ad, I had to use both sides of my notebook paper.  

I got 6 bottle of Clorox and used $1/2 coupons and got back $5 ECB. 
The Suave was buy 1 get 1 50% off and I used Buy 1 Get 1 free coupons that were in yesterday's paper and got back $4 ECB.  
Tide and Pantene were on the Proctor Gamble Buy $30 get $10 ECB and I used $4/2 Pantene coupons and $2 Tide coupons.  

I spent almost $22 cash but before coupons it was $67 and I got back $19 ECB.

Today is a child free day for me so I better sign off and get busy on that list now.  
Have a good week everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. I need to make some napkins and new aprons! You always inspire me!

    love Mrs. White

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your sewing projects. Those red napkins are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson is so lucky to have a sewing grandma. His tunic is so cute. I'm finally feeling like sewing again after the summer business is finally over. Have a wonderful quiet day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been seriously busy! Love that Kristoff tunic, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the kristoff tunic and the napkins. Like your husband, I prefer cloth napkins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty aprons. I made one recently, but honestly, it is so pretty, and it cost my husband so much (it was made with a Moda jellyroll and yardage), I'm afraid to wear it and get it dirty! I keep wearing my old ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shopping Rhonda but I have to say tour napkins and aprons stole the show for me! Making napkins from a tablecloth is great and th aprons are just lovely. I like napkins too. I saw a lady this week that had made lovely cotton hankies. They were so pretty so I am planning that as my next project.
    I hope you are having a great week! Love Annabel.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love the aprons! I need to get back to making a few.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐