If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Homemaking this week

It was Tuesday night but I did make a pretty to do list for this week.  It is shorter than usual because I had already done many of my weekly tasks.
The designs are made with rubber stamps.  It was raining so I used some water themed stamps.  It is an old stamp set I got way back when my daughter was in high school.


I did a little shopping yesterday.
At my favorite thrift store,  I got some cute little boy clothes for cooler days.
Not a very good photo- skirt and Dress Barn sweater for me,  2 red checked tablecloths and a brown ultra suede shower curtain that I hope will be right for one of my parent's bathrooms.  

Dollar Tree
I like the Breezy dryer sheets, they soften the laundry just fine but are not highly scented and they cost $1.
I've never tried the Heinz Balsamic ketchup or the Awesome oxygen (like OxiClean) but I've read good things about both.  

Big Lots
We like these smoothie or milk shake straws- they are bigger than regular straws and I've never see them anywhere but Big Lots.  

Meals this week
Wednesday night was black eyed peas cooked in the crockpot.  I added our favorite turkey sausage and they were delicious!
Tonight will be chicken and rolled dumplings.  The crockpot was still on the counter so I've started the chicken cooking in it. 

When it's time to roll the dumplings, this little assistant will very happily "help" me.  

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little Superman! Love all your thrift store finds - my favourite way to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you describe how you make rolled dumplings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys Rhonda. Your little assistant is one cutie-patootie! Those straws are used here for Japanese Bubble Tea that has oversized tapioca pearls in it, so you can suck the pearls up the straw :) Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for mentioning the smoothie straws!! I have looked everywhere for those but couldn't find them. To Big Lots I shall go!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐