If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, April 27, 2015

This week's list and a before and after

Hello everyone,  I was able to complete most everything on last week's list except the some of the sewing and I wasn't able to plant the flower bed.  But those tasks will get done, if not this week, then eventually.  


My list is on old school notebook paper, designs are made with rubber stamps that I've had for years.
I did get some new Pilot Frixion pens and wrote this list with them, they do write nice, but I don't plan on rebuying them.  To me, they are not as great as some of the fancy planners say.  



I finished a few of my tasks today but I got sidelined by a much - needed organization project.  I started to clean our bathroom and saw 2 bottles of OTC meds on the counter.  I went to put them away and it bugged me that we had first aid things stored in several places.  So I gathered up all SIX baskets of medicines and first aid items.  I spread them out on our long kitchen cabinet, started looking for duplicates and very past their dates items and products we don't use anymore.  
It took me more than an hour and I discarded so much.  
When done, the items we need to keep only filled 3 smaller baskets.  
One is adult OTC medicines.
One is first aid items like bandages. 
The 3rd holds current prescription bottles and some assorted approved children OTC medicines like fever reducers, Mucinex and cough drops. 

I hope you have all had a nice Monday.  It is unseasonably cool here and we are getting some much needed rain. 

Thank you sweet readers if you tried out Schoola.  I've got a couple of notifications from them today that I earned more credit from them because some of you used my link.  You all know I like bargain shopping! 

8 comments:

  1. Very organized. I definitely need to tackle all mine and get rid of old medicines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I need to tackle some organizing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a great finished project! I hope to get my goals done this week.
    Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sorted out the med cabinet in February, but it's time to stock up on bandaids and antibacterial ointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart move to organize everything. You know in advance whatever you need to buy instead of having something happen, need a supply and be out of it. I need to follow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Rhonda! It's such a tedious task, but so worthwhile. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on organizing the medicine cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!
    I am wondering how long the schoola offer goes for? If you would still get credit this way on Friday I will post so ladies on my blog come over and use your link.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐