If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pie for Pi Day, a day late

I had some homemade pie crusts in the freezer so it was easy as pie to put together this dessert.
The peaches were also from the freezer, really good Arkansas peaches that my dad got at a fruit market straight from the orchard.  

Yesterday was the official Pi Day but I seem to running late on most everything these days.  
Pie tastes good though, late or on time, right? 

7 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I agree late or on time a sweet treat is always good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I am not the only one celebrating Pi Day a day late! Yours looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that looks so delicious. I had never heard of Pi Day until yesterday. A friend told me what it meant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pies! Tomorrow I am making a big lot of chicken and vegetable pies so I have a freezer supply. A pie is a meal all in one and a lovely gift I always think. Yours looks beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had company over the weekend, so our pi day was delayed until sometime this week. Greg has ordered a coconut cream, though your peach looks pretty delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I connected with you through Annabel's blog and it put a big smile on my face when I saw your header picture. My Mom and Dad made the same clock as in your picture and I have it now - wanted to let you know there is one just like yours living now in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever heard of "Pi Day". Nice looking and yummy tasting I'm sure, peach pie! Peaches are my favorite.I love the (Dresden Plate?) pieced placemat under the pie, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐