If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, November 3, 2014

My daughter's Autumn mantel

She said everything is from previous years except for the burlap canvas.  She bought the burlap canvas at Hobby Lobby and made the design with her Silhouette.
The burlap canvas is hung in front of a framed mirror.
I think it turned out so nice! 


Thank you to everyone who left comments about my commenting problems. I have a gmail account and I am going to see about switching to it for blogging. Hopefully that will work out the glitch,  we will see........

5 comments:

  1. Lovely mantle decor. I like the verse too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter's mantle is lovely. I always wished I had a Silhouette. Hope you get your commenting issues settled. It was very frustrating, but since I made the switch I haven't had any issues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐