If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Andie Day 4

Little Andie will have lots of good times growing up with her fun-loving parents.  
Her silly daddy put "eyeballs"  on the outside of her light-protection goggles.  

I can already imagine her as a 13 year old and rolling her eyes at her daddy when he is still doing pranks like this.  

Andie is still in the hospital but her parents have been told she should be released Monday.  
She has passed all her tests and is thriving.  

Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind comments.  

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart of a baby girl, so glad to hear she is doing so well, I know all of you must be over the moon in love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news! I see she will be growing up in a home that loves fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Debby, this Great GM is over the moon in love with this precious little girl that came into our family March 1, one of God's good gifts to us! RoRo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐