If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 reasons new blog posts are not happening

Record-breaking hot weather has been around since the first of June
with very few days under 100 degrees.
It is not fun at all.
These 2 little urchins are sweet as can be and are spending lots of time with me while their parents go to work.
Here they are doing high-fives while they wait for their breakfast.

So between busy toddlers and this heat wave,
I am just not doing much extra.

Fall will be here soon and hopefully when it is cooler, we will all be more cheerful.

7 comments:

  1. We had 100 today and to start cooling off. I feel for you guys. We have chance of rain tonight. We are quite dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I just don't have as much time for blogging lately either although the last week has definitely been an improvement. By the time the day is over, I am beat!

    This has been a hot summer! Fall weather will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two toddlers can keep you busy! A break from the heat would be wonderful about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy grandma, Rhonda. How nice for those little ones that they can spend the day with you. That is a million times better than a day care or even just a babysitter.
    Hugs from another grandma,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you! This summer heat has sapped me completely. I am so ready for coolness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it!! These 2 will keep you hopping-that is for sure. When I keep mine by the time they leave I am pooped!!! Have fun! They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now those are the kinds of treasures we should be collecting and cherishing!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐