If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jane Snead Samplers are available again!

This sampler is still timeless, especially with today's financial uncertainties!


All of these pretty samplers were made by mom. She has always done lots of handwork from crocheting to sewing to quilting. These embroidered samplers are some of my favorite things that she has made.




I blogged about them on my old blog http://ahomewithasmile.blogspot.com/2009/10/jane-snead-samplers.html




Since then, I have received several comments from other Jane Snead fans and stitchers that are looking for Jane Snead.


Well, this week, I got an email that made me smile!





here is the email I got from Joan


Hello -
I enjoyed the photos of the completed Jane Snead Samplers on your blog site, At Home With a Smile, which I came upon while searching the internet for some of these samplers.
I am happy to share the news that Jane Snead Samplers are back. The woman who now owns the company is a member of the original family and she has an inventory of the kits that she is now selling on eBay. Just go to eBay and enter "Jane Snead" in the search box and the items will come up. If you do not see a particular design you are looking for, you can contact the seller and she will let you know if it is available in which case she will list it on eBay. The seller is very nice to deal with. Her eBay i.d. is: planb2239
I have bought a number of the kits myself and am delighted with them.
Good luck shopping to you and the others who posted interest in the samplers on your blog(s).





So I went right over to Ebay and looked up seller planB2239




Just click on the Items for Sale button to see her listings.


She is selling lots of Jane Snead samplers. They are buy it now which is my favorite way to purchase things on Ebay. She has free shipping and very reasonable prices.


So if you are would like to browse some retro samplers or want to do some stamped embroidery, you might want to take a look at Jane Snead.


I am trying to decide which one I want to order first.


6 comments:

  1. These are great samplers and sayings. I especially like the Irish Blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've always had a thing for samplers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda,
    Those samplers are beautiful! When I was a young girl, I enjoyed embroidery, I don't think it is the same though, is it?
    I taught myself from old books that my dad got at auctions, the sight unseen boxes, I think.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect! Thank you. I have been looking on line for some stitcheries I could do. I am going to ebay and find one that looks the easiest since I am a beginner and buy one. Thank you for sharing. And I love seeing your Mom's work. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda! So happy I discovered your blog (from you finding mine!). I love that you have the old photo of your mother and aunts posted at the top of your blog ~ so retro and sweet AND inspirational! Just perfect:) Looking forward to reading more!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mother knew you would find the Jane Snead samplers sooner or later...good job...looking at all of them brought back memories...Grandma Pitzer used her pin cushion until the sawdust started coming out, then she patched it! What frugality!! Have you ordered any? Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐