If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, February 4, 2011

what's new

Gavin turned 2 this week,  this picture was taken last weekend - before the blizzard. 

Theo has been looking for his tennis balls, but they all seem to be under the snow. 

Elizabeth turned 8 months - she only gets to look at the snow. 
this snow has made me a  bit unambitious but after the 3rd day of it,  I cut out a baby quilt from some fabrics I already had.  I thought it would be a gift for a new baby, but it turned out kind of big for a little baby.  So maybe when I get it finished, it will be a nap quilt for Elizabeth when she gets a little bigger. 
Some of the fabric was sent to me by
Elizabeth   when she cleaned out her craft room before she moved recently. 
 My Simple Life

I am thinking that it started with an Elizabeth and should go back to another Elizabeth. 

7 comments:

  1. Gavin is getting so big!

    Love the quilt colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet grandbabies. They are too cute.

    The quilt top is very pretty. You did really well to get that much done.

    Theo looks like the snow doesn't bother him. I hope he finally found his tennis balls. Brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Little Elizabeth is getting to be a big girl. The quilt is beautiful. You have done a wonderful jo. We didn't get our snow but it is cold.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda,
    What a sweet little quilt you have started there! Good for you to have the ambition to make it.
    Your little grands are so sweet!
    Happy Birthday to Gavin.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely quilt! I still LOVE that red chair Baby E is standing in. Wish I had it at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quilt and those little ones are darling!!!! I agree it needs to be for Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited the link you left on my blog which showed your homemade bread. It's beautiful! A work of art! :-)

    The quilt is lovely and I really like the colors. It will be a beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐