If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, January 1, 2011

a few Christmas day pictures

My mom and brother have been asking for Christmas photos,  but I just did not take very many that day.  it was pretty quiet in the morning, then not quiet at all in the afternoon and evening.  But here are the few pictures that I did take.   Jeff took a few movies and he will make a disc for family later
Christmas morning,  Jeff reading his Kindle

Jimmy texting

Later Christmas Afternoon - Elizabeth in her holiday tu-tu opening her first purse
little dog Fletch trying some silly sunglasses with Bridgette

Nina modeling her Christmas jammies with houseshoes to match.  She said they were all very comfy. 
Christmas Menu
cinnamon rolls for breakfast
snacks for lunch
supper - Jeff smoked a prime rib
also rolls, baked potatoes,  a big salad, deviled eggs, corn casserole
desserts for the day- chocolate sheet cake and cherry pie and cinnamon rolls

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐