If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Elizabeth's room

I spent the morning at John and Nina's home. They were both at work and I was there while the 2 Sears washing machine repairmen worked over their washer.
While the repairmen worked, I was also working, doing some alterations to the dust ruffle for the crib.


The Crib - bedding is from Pottery Barns Kids, furniture is from a local store called Wiggles and Giggles and was a gift from John's mom and stepdad.

the dust ruffle has several pretty rows of ribbon, trim and rick rack. But the bar along the bottom of the bed hid all the trim. So I added some white fabric where those bars are and then hemmed the whole thing so now, the trim shows!

The dresser - the name letters were made by their friend Emily

Nina saw a similar piece of art to this one at PBKids but she made a knock- off, much cheaper and cuter!

Really, really cute, huh? Now we just have to wait until June when the baby arrives.

3 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I love the trim on the bed skirt, and please tell Nina that her knock-off of the PB artwork is awesome. I take it Baby Elizabeth's room will have a little birdie theme? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artwork that Nina did! The nursery is so adorable and your trim work on the bed skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐